UrbanPiper is a B2B SaaS platform helping restaurants in digital transformation. With our offering restaurants can manage/automate their online presence be it on their own websites/apps or any of the leading food delivery platforms — Zomato, Deliveroo, Talabat, HungerStation, Jahez, etc. in the simplest manner.
At present, we are processing nearly 8 million transactions every month and partnered with 12,000+ restaurants across India and the Middle-East. The most defining aspects of our work are related to — consistency, reliability, scalability, and agility. We make use of a wide variety of technologies and process significantly large amounts of data on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who can work on complex problem statements involving cross-functional teams, with multiple stakeholders where time, resources, and expectations are to be managed very closely.
What you will do:
- Brainstorm on provided requirements with internal SMEs (Operations, Technology, etc.) and propose a solution.
- Educate the client about the F&B industry flows and getting buy-in on the proposed solution.
- Stakeholder management, time-resource-money management, risk management
- Working closely with UrbanPiper product and development team members ensuring everyone has an accurate understanding of the work.
- End to end flow testing with the development team.
- Lead onboarding conversations with clients and help navigate clients through the deployment and onboarding process.
- Report weekly progress on customer statuses and assist in troubleshooting issues impeding a launch.
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and document/share learnings with the team.
- Work in tandem with the Operations Management team to ensure a seamless transition following client launch.
- Export data from various tools and analyze/evaluate trends, compiling data for reports.
- Understanding third party system APIs and documenting the flow while working on Integration projects.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management managing technology projects.
- Good understanding of APIs and knowledge of HTTP client tools like Postman.
- Experience working with modern-day project management tools.
- Good Knowledge of document processing tools (google docs, google sheets, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- The capability of working independently and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation and quick learning skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Freshdesk, Github, Postman, and Kibana.
- 1+ years of hands-on coding (Python preferred programming language) experience.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL query language.
- Ability to speak multiple languages.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying