About the company
UrbanPiper is the leading SaaS platform in the restaurant industry. We’re helping the smallest of restaurants to the largest chains across the world to grow their in-store and online commerce. Right from automating all their workflows across online delivery platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato, Deliveroo, UberEats—to building and deploying self-branded websites and apps, right to managing their walk-in customers and dine-in experiences, UrbanPiper is the preferred choice for over 20k+ restaurants.
- Identify outbound strategies that best suit your goal to attract and convert high potential customers.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to closure for mid-market and smaller sized restaurant chains.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage restaurant decision makers by visiting them or engaging them over calls to get them to demo our product offering and convert into paying customers.
- Keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Be responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
- Assume shared responsibility with the on-boarding team to ensure a smooth go-live experience for customers.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- 2-5 years of experience in a role involving a good mix of field and remote sales.
- A good understanding of the food tech industry.
- Capable of exhibiting an empathetic, precise and articulate approach towards engaging senior decision makers and helping them understand the business value in adopting a SaaS/technical solution.
- A clear and correct manner of communicating their thoughts verbally or in a written form.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Experience at selling a SaaS solution and able to understand technical topics comfortably.
- Well versed in managing their day-to-day activities on a CRM tool like Salesforce
- Good analytical and quantitative capabilities.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in a high growth startup environment.
- Experience in the F&B industry.
- Feels at home working with spreadsheets for tracking and analytical tasks.
- Your own mode of transportation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying